At Blueprint Homes we employ an exclusive Residential Land Locator who works with Perth’s major land developers to source homesites for our clients.
They’re across all the major land estates from all over the metropolitan area, day-by-day.
By registering your details with us, we can secure preference for you when land becomes available in your preferred location.
Land partners tend to acknowledge clients with commitments and pre-approvals in place with preferred building partners such as Blueprint Homes.
Choosing the right block for your home can be tricky.
If you have little experience with buying land you could easily make a mistake that could affect your new home’s design.
So why not take the risk out of choosing your new homesite by letting us do the work for you.
Our Residential Land Locator can:
- Help you save money by finding a block that’s the right size and shape in the area you want to live.
- Help you avoid the pitfalls of buying a block on price alone. A cheap block may be an attractive proposition but it also could require thousands to be spent on siteworks and be hard to design a home for.
- Determine the block’s orientation to ensure it meets your requirements against your preferred home design, especially for essentials like making best use of natural light, passive heating and cooling.
- Help find you a block that gives you the optimum financial split for land and construction, so you don’t over capitalise.
- Help you to understand the governing Building Codes to guide you on the type of block you can build on, and how that affects the size of the home that can be built on it.
Buying land and building a new home is a big decision. By working together we’ll make sure we get it right to deliver you your dream home or investment property.