“It’s about time I explained why I joined the Blueprint Homes team.” – Scott Cam
You see, when Blueprint asked me if I’d represent them, the first thing I did was find out everything I could about them.
Because, if I’m putting my face to any company, I certainly don’t take that lightly.
I also know that building a home is one of the biggest decisions of your life and if you’re putting your heart into a home, I want to make sure it’s going to be good.
And, if this Blueprint Homes weren’t up to scratch then I wouldn’t go anywhere near them!
So I checked Blueprint out thoroughly, and really liked what I saw:
- I really like that they’re a Western Australian family-owned company.
- I love traditional family values and that’s exactly what Blueprint Homes is all about.
They build affordable homes for Western Australian families.
- They have a strong focus on integrity, honesty, positivity, teamwork and a genuine
commitment to customer service.
- Home Building is about the process and Blueprint have got specialised teams that make
sure the house you choose fits on your land, that it suits your lifestyle – and of course
- They’ve got packages set up so you don’t have to do a thing… from organising blinds,
carpets, tiles, aircon, you name it.
“I’m here because I really believe they are good builders and I honestly reckon it is better building with Blueprint.”
I reckon everything I’ve seen with Blueprint is sensational.
I’m not surprised they’ve won 16 customer service awards from the Housing Industry Association (HIA) and Master Builders Association (MBA).
Also, I’m also not here for the short term. If I’m putting my face and brand to any company I work with, I want it to be a long-term commitment.