The prestigious 2015 MBA Housing Excellence Awards were held on Saturday night and Blueprint Homes received yet another customer service award!
Well done to the team who now count this as their eighth customer service award in four years, going all the way back to 2012.
But what exactly does us winning an award mean for you?
The MBA Customer Service awards are voted by customers and leading industry experts and Blueprint Homes have been judged to deliver the following criteria better than any other builder:
- Provide a high standard of product and service information
- Provide a high standard of face to face service
- Provide an efficient telephone service
- Use approved contract and other documentation
- Have a high standard of quality control and supervision
- High level of attention to maintenance and repairs
- Adhere to a building works programme
- Effective complaints handling procedures
- Effective management of customer service culture
We’re thrilled that the hard work we put in to make our customers’ building experience an exceptional one has been recognised by the best in the industry.
You can see the full list of our awards here.
If you’d like to learn more about our customer service experience, including how our VIP customer service channel works contact a Blueprint Homes representative today – we’re always happy to chat!
– The Blueprint Team