You might be itching to escape the rent trap, wanting to upgrade your existing home with a fresh start or wanting to look at investment opportunities through building.
- the lifestyle you’re chasing
- the stage you’re at
- your overall financial position
Ask yourself, do you plan on staying in the same suburb for 10 to 15 years? Or are you likely to move in 12 to 24 months’ time? And, what you are wanting to spend?
Whilst there are a number of different finance options available to buyers today, finding the right one is critical.
Read through this list and you’ll get a much clearer idea of the option that’s right for you!
- $10,000 First Home Owner Grant (Government incentive)
- Pay no or less stamp duty on vacant land
- Custom design your home to suit your lifestyle
- Be the first homeowner with a new fresh home
- Get what you want – with modern features & finishes
- Easier maintenance compared to an established home
- Energy-efficient home that will save you money
- Building your home can be cheaper than paying rent