HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT BLOCK
Choosing the right block for your home can be tricky.
If you’re new to buying, it’s only too easy to make a mistake that puts limits on your new home design. So with that in mind, if you’re dead set on finding your own land, make sure you buy from a trusted land-sales professional who won’t sell you a lemon. Also, have a surveyor inspect it before purchase.
BUT If you prefer a foolproof and hassle-free way of securing your block, then definitely make use of Blueprint’s Residential Land Locator service.
What exactly is Blueprint’s Residential Land Locator?
Blueprint Homes employ an exclusive Residential Land Locator who works with Perth’s major land developers to source home sites for clients.
This service can help you:
- Find a suitable block that’s the right size and shape, in the suburb you’re keen to live.
- Avoid the risks that come with buying a block on price alone without properly assessing the cost of site works.
- Match your favourite home design to a block which has the right orientation for great natural light, heating and cooling.
- Navigate the Shire’s building codes that apply and know if there are any other restrictions, design guidelines – or caveats – standing in the way of you building the home you want.
If you build with Blueprint, your personal info session will cover all the details you need to know about your specific lot; things like tips for corner lots, understanding easements – and other land related variables that can affect your building cost.
What about House and Land Packages?
- If you select a house and land package, you can easily save months of searching for a suitable lot and a home design you like that also fits the block and doesn’t blow your budget.
- There’s also the fact that when house and land are bundled like this, you can quickly work out if you can afford to build.
- Things like soil composition, easements and orientation are already taken care of – it makes everything incredibly easy.
So before heading off to scout out land parcels across Perth, think about taking Blueprint up on their free information consultation (T: 9440 1800) – and find out about their house and land packages on offer.