The team at Blueprint Homes want to assure all our customers that we are closely monitoring the Australian Government’s health alerts and recommendations regarding COVID-19.
We know that these recommendations can change at short notice and we intend to continually update our practises as new information is released.
Some of the precautions we are currently undertaking include:
- Our team is currently working out of our head office with a heightened awareness around personal hygiene
- By locating everyone at head office, we can carefully monitor the health of our team and limit the amount of interaction between people
- All non-essential domestic and international air travel has been put on hold
- We have implemented a ‘hand-shake free’ environment and have placed additional cleaning products and hand sanitiser around the office
- Preparations have been made for all employees to work from home, should the need arise. The systems that have been put in place will ensure a high level of productivity continues.
We remain committed to providing a high standard of service to all our customers and to the planned building timeframes. The Prime Minister, Scott Morrison, has encouraged a “business as usual” approach and, with our systems in place, we’re confident that we can continue to operate as usual.
We encourage everyone to adhere to the recommendations of our Australian Government, and we will provide further updates on all business operations as it comes to hand.