Build and design your very own 3×2 + theatre home with an award winning builder, Blueprint homes right in the heart of Champion lakes.
Champion Lakes land estate redefines lakeside living.
• A large man-made lake is just a short stroll from your future front door. Surrounded by a 5km circular pathway. A welcome invitation for leisure pursuits.
• The estate features a playground and nature play area close to the waters edge.
• BBQ, rest and shade areas around the lake.
• An established community with over 300 homes constructed.
• Local schools include John Wollaston Anglican Community School, Kelmscott Senior High School and Primary School, Westfield Park Primary School.
• Easy access to three train stations on the Perth to Armadale train line and local bus routes.
• Easy access to Tonkin Highway and Albany Highway (offering a direct link to Perth Airport).
• Join the active Champion Lakes Residents Association, an active voice for residents, run by residents.
All photos used are for illustration purposes only*
TURNKEY INCLUSIONS FROM BLUEPRINT HOMES:
– Open plan living
– Stone bench tops throughout
– High ceilings to main living areas and entry (31c)
– Reverse Cycle Aircon
– Floor tiling to main living areas
– Carpet with underlay to theatre, study, and bedrooms
– Mirrored sliding robes
– High ceilings to garage – perfect for 4WDs
– Future connect pack
– Premium European inspired fittings
– Paved alfresco
– Colorbond roof, fascias, gutters downpipes
– Site works provisional sum including soak wells
If you would like to take the next step on owning this brand new dream home then please contact us on 9440 1800 or click Enquiry Now and we will be happy to give you more information.
Please note: The from price indicated on this advert is based on the current market price for the land and the standard inclusions listed in the advertisement. Although every attempt is made to include a realistic estimate in the from price for site work provisional sums and any other associated costs such as BAL or noise attenuation; these prices may fluctuate and can only be fixed once the lot has been assessed by an independent engineer ordered through Blueprint Homes after entering into an agreement with Blueprint Homes to purchase the relevant package. Pricing may also be subject to change due to circumstances out of Blueprint Homes control (such as fluctuation in land cost and any other costs associated with the land) and if any variations are made to the standard floor plan and/or inclusions. Although Blueprint Homes endeavour to choose the correct style of home to suit the relevant lot, the home plan may need to be varied to suit R code requirements, DAPs, estate covenants, easements or any other unforeseen circumstances not privy to Blueprint Homes at the time of selecting the lot. Any cost implications for these changes will be paid for by the purchaser of the package.
Blueprint Homes does not own the land, nor does Blueprint Homes claim to own the land advertised as part of this package. Blueprint Homes have obtained permission from the land owner and/or agent to advertise this lot as part of a house and land package and a separate contract of sale for the land will need to be prepared by the seller of the land. The land component of this advert may no longer be available at the time of your enquiry but with Blueprint Homes relationships with all of the major developers in Perth, Blueprint Homes will be able to customise a package to suit your needs and wants in estates across the Perth metropolitan area.
REF: 5681 / Steve: $418,615* /