Blueprint Homes “CASH PRIZE OF $160,000” Competition
Conditions of Entry
- The name of the competition is “CASH PRIZE OF $160,000”.
- The promotion for the Competition is undertaken by Blueprint Homes WA Pty Ltd, (ABN: 29 111 763 690) of 257 Balcatta Road, Balcatta, WA 6021 [‘Blueprint Homes’].
- Only eligible buyers may enter the Competition. To be an eligible buyer, to enter the competition, a buyer must have:
a) signed a sales contract for the purchase of Selected Lots (under the house and land packages of Selected Lots promoted by Blueprint Homes);
b) has also entered into a building contract with Blueprint Homes;
c) has settled on the land; and
d) has opted to participate in the competition instead of accepting any other Incentive (including discounts and/or rebates). (herein after referred to as “Eligible Lots”).
- The competition will be subject to Blueprint Homes selling 8 Eligible Lots (Clause 3 (a) to (d) above being fully satisfied) for the ‘one in eight chance’ to win.
- The winner of the CASH PRIZE will be chosen at random from the 8 Eligible Lots.
- The promotion commences on the 7th of January 2019 (Digital Marketing commences on the 18th of December 2018) and concludes on the 7th of July 2019 or upon the expiry of 14 days following the last of 8 Eligible Lots to settle whichever is earlier. Blueprint Homes reserves the right to conclude the promotion earlier.
- The draw for the winner of the Competition will be held not later than 7 days following the conclusion of the promotion for the Competition.
- The winner will be contacted by a Blueprint Homes representative in writing via email and by phone within 7 days of the draw.
- In the event, the sale of 8 Eligible Lots are not achieved, and there is no Competition, then buyers of an Eligible Lot will be entitled to a discount of $10,000.00.